Monday, February 23, 2009

Introducing: Internet Marketing Mom

I am an internet marketing mom with two teenagers still at home, and two grown up daughters with children of their own. (Yup, I am also a young grandmother.) I would like to have more money to spend on, well, you know, things. I also want to travel more now that my children are grown up.

My husband, on the other hand, is still very busy working, trying to make ends meet, and he's not very interested in either "things" or travel at present. (Says we don't have enough money to do those things.)

I worked out a deal with my husband. He gave me $100 US to start up a home internet-based business. Once that $100 is used up any other investments into my internet home business has to come from profits I make. My husband thinks I am crazy to think I can become an internet marketing mom. When he thinks I'm not looking, I see him shaking his head sadly in my direction. He doesn't think I'll make a cent on the internet. In fact, he's sure I'll be scammed out of that $100 with nothing to show for it.

I think I stand a chance to become an internet marketing mom and make some money. Here's why:

* I'm smart (of course.)
* I've been using computers since the days of DOS and IBM PCs without a hard drive, just two floppy disk drives. I may not be as computer savvy as those young kids out there, but I know a thing or two.
* I can follow the basic instructions I read on line.
* I am following several detailed making-money-online blogs.
* Most of all, I'm determined. I need that extra cash so I'll do everything I can to make it work.

I'm not here to chronicle my journey. I'm here to encourage any other woman who wants to become an internet marketing mom. I hope to share tips, advice, encouragement and provide moral support.

To any internet marketing mom: You Rock! You can do it! If I can be an internet marketing mom, so you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment